Position: Senior eCommerce Supply Planner
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000
Job Description: The Senior eCommerce Supply Planner role is responsible for the planning, expediting, and replenishment of all finished good products to maintain target stocking levels and support on-time shipments for the entire business running through Amazon network and the DTC eCommerce business. The role interacts with all internal departments to replenish goods on a timely basis, implement product changes, resolve non-conforming materials, and act as a liaison to support related projects or resolve any other business issues. The role is responsible for determining replenishment priorities, quantities, publishing the replenishment plan on a regular basis, and working with the various departments on resolving issues to support the replenishment plan. In addition, the role is accountable for inventory management to meet service and financial targets and will heavily interface with many other members of Company's Digital Business Team, a fast-moving autonomous organization within the company.
Experience and Skill Sets:
- 5-10 years of experience in materials planning role within a manufacturing and distribution environment, working with contract manufacturers and finished goods suppliers desirable; consumer packaged goods (CPG) experience desirable.
- Advanced proficiency in manufacturing MRP and distribution DRP systems and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to effectively engage others as necessary to resolve issues.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a high commitment to meeting schedules.
- Effective and professional communication skills with ability to communicate with supply chain partners and suppliers.
- Detail oriented with high attention to accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel – advanced, PowerPoint, Word) required
- Ability to work independently on daily tactical issues, and make informed decisions on matters of low complexity and business impact
- Analyze demand variability and replenishment lead times to determine target stocking levels, review and recommend replenishment strategies to supply planners, and set planning parameters accordingly to support target stocking levels at all 3PL warehouses.
- Review replenishment requirements against forecast and inventory levels to develop and distribute a feasible replenishment plan for all 3PL warehouses.
- Generate weekly stock transfers for Amazon FBA business, in collaboration with Retail E-Commerce Manager, to replenish Amazon warehouses to desired stocking levels.
- Plan, order and expedite work orders and purchase orders for conversion of ecommerce-only products.
- Lead Amazon FBA shipment reconciliation process and drive resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Pitch in to help out in key areas of need that arise within the Digital Business Team.