Job Description Job Title:
Senior Warehouse Associate Pay: $19.25 Responsibilities:
Include coordinating order flow from the point of Delivery creation in SAP, generate Transfer Order printing, sorting, stamping, and routing; through to distributing pick tickets to the Warehouse leadership. This includes monitoring the workflow, understanding the priorities that are established with the warehouse and customer, and working in SAP to select the orders for processing to meet those needs. Principal Activities:
• Monitors and manages the Delivery Due List in SAP, generating deliveries to the warehousepersonnel.
• Monitors the workflow to keep current and consistent with the order volume being issued.
• Monitors activities of the Distribution Center in various stages: Replenishment, Picking and Packing, and Shipping to help with deployment of workload.
• Prioritizes order processing based on customer urgency, set order turnover deadlines/goals, and available staff/time.
• Ensures that shipments are properly posted and goods issued in SAP for prompt invoicing.
• Create and maintain reports concerning delivery volumes, productivity, and compliance.
• Communicates and partners with internal business groups (Customer Operations, Transportation Group, Quality Assurance, Compliance Units, etc.) to manage the customer orders and outbound material flow through the facility.
• Assist in the performance of investigations regarding customer complaints and other deviations that may occur.
• Assists with order processing activities such as picking, packing, and inspection, if necessaryPerforms other tasks as directed by management. Requirements:
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent experience and five years of experience in similar environment are required.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP, data query, and Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Ability to utilize SAP for analysis.
- Previous experience with order creation and processing.
- Experience with creating pick orders.
- GMP experience.
- Must possess very good math skills, excellent communication skills including facilitation abilities, writing skills, effective problem solving skills, demonstrate use of sound judgment, excellent organizational skills; a high level of attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a team.