Position: Associate Project Manager
Pay: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Job Description: The Project Manager will support cross functional M&A subprojects as well as new product development projects from concept (idea) to launch and ensure quality, on-time deliverables for all projects.
- Scope and manage development as well as commercialization projects independently from concept (idea) to launch.
- Develop/ maintain relation with the internal and external customers and manage requirements.
- Develop project plans; specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of resources.
- Oversee all project activities on a day-to-day basis to ensure on-time completion of planned tasks.
- Communicate and monitor the project functional tasks for operation team, research and development, sales and marketing.
- Communicate project issues and decisions with functional team member and project sponsor.
- Identify and resolve conflicts by choosing correct conflict management strategy.
- Identify and communicate risks to program team and project sponsors.
- Manage time and prioritize without any help.
- Develop team environment and help team members manage tasks and durations.
- Apply judgment in undertaking tasks, scheduling meetings etc.
- Identify the problem and facilitate discussion for resolving problems.
- Proficient in MS project or cloud-based project management tool.
- Track and manage the administration of contractual requirements and obligations.
- Communicate with external business partner(s) and vendors as needed.
- Support effective implementation processes including the successful transition to manufacturing and internal support team.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Proven ability to foster strong working relationships between project teams, management and external business partners.
- Ability to manage multiple project plans concurrently and prioritize tasks appropriately under changing conditions.
- Excellent organizational skills with a commitment to meeting deadlines and expectations while ensuring overall quality of delivery.
- Computer skills required to perform all necessary functions and completion of tasks.