Job Title: QC Chemist
Pay: $27.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Perform HPLC and dissolution testing on product (oral thin film).
- Perform testing on raw materials, in-process, finished product, and stability samples
- Perform method validation as necessary.
- Some physical testing (Karl Fischer, FTIR, UV).
- Abide by, and possibly revise, SOPs.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs on analytical instruments.
- 3 years of pharmaceutical experience, not another industry.
- 2 + years of HPLC experience, preferably Chromeleon.
- Previous GMP experience a must.
- Worked in an FDA regulated environment.
- Exposure to Regulatory a plus.
Key Skills: HPLC, GMP, SOPs, FDA Guidelines, Pharmaceutical, Analytical, Instrumentation, Method Validation